Rocket Aioli | Cooking with inexperienced meals powders
Green food powders are no longer just for smoothies. In fact, you can incorporate them into any recipes for kids to add an extra dose of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to your diet.
Here they give this simple but delicious rocket aioli a quick boost of energy, which is great with grilled chicken or fish – and is even a great spread for sandwiches.
Wakunaga Kyo • Green Greens Blend Energy is made from barley grass, wheat grass and chlorella and makes it easier than ever to inject extra nutrients into your favorite dishes. (And it’s great for smoothies too!)
Rocket aioli recipe
- 1 cup tightly wrapped arugula leaves
- 1/4 cup of chives
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 TEA SPOONS. Lemon juice
- 2-3 tsp. green food powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup of olive oil
- Put all ingredients except oil in the blender and stir until smooth.
- Keep mixing and slowly adding oil through the filler tube until the mixture thickens, then pour the oil in faster.
- Scrape the mixture into a container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Calories 200
- Carbohydrate content 0 g
- Cholesterol content 20 mg
- Fat content 22 g
- Fiber content 0 g
- Protein content 0 g
- Saturated fatty acid content 3 g
- Sodium content 120 mg
- Sugar content 0 g